CoolSculpting at Plastic Surgery Group
Now booking for the NEW CoolSculpting Elite technology!
What is CoolSculpting® Elite?
- CoolSculpting Elite, also known as “the new generation of cool” is the latest version of CoolSculpting that has increased the body contouring experience. CoolSculpting Elite allows for more treatment areas than any other nonsurgical fat reduction device. It's faster, less sticky, and treats more fat!
- FDA-cleared, noninvasive body contouring technology
- Eliminates up to 20-25% of treated fat cells for good in 9 different areas, including under the chin and jawline areas, thighs, abdomen and flanks, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms.
- Freezes twice the stubborn fat at once with our new dual applicators
- Better engineered - 100% of patients are getting faster and better results then ever seen before
- Redesigned applicator = better contact, better grip, and better results
- New rewards program = more points for CoolSculpting and other Allergan services
- Quieter machine = more relaxation
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is a relatively new, non-invasive procedure utilized to destroy fat cells on the body. This procedure is both FDA-cleared and non-surgical, making it a safe and viable alternative to other invasive plastic surgery procedures for qualified patients.
CoolSculpting uses targeted cooling technology to target and destroy fat cells without affecting other tissues of the body. Once the fat cells are destroyed, they are gone for good and naturally absorbed by the body. Patients enjoy the convenience of the CoolSculpting procedure, as they can come into The Plastic Surgery Group for their appointment, get a treatment, and then go on to their other daily and physical activities immediately after. There is no downtime after a CoolSculpting treatment.
Results begin to manifest as quickly as three weeks following the procedure, providing natural and beautiful results that are most dramatic within two months.
CoolSculpting is a Non-Surgical Solution to Reduce Fat
CoolSculpting destroys fat cells in several common “problem areas” of the body that tend to store stubborn fat that will not go away even with exercise. Common treatment areas for CoolSculpting Include:
- Under the chin
- Upper arms
After treatment sessions to the specified areas, patients are left with a sculpted look and feel more confident in their skin.
*results may vary
Is CoolSculpting Right for You?
CoolSculpting is right for you if you have stubborn fat that is not responding to exercise and you are within 30 pounds of an “ideal” weight. Patients who are more than 30 pounds overweight do not qualify for the CoolSculpting procedure, as a more invasive plastic surgery procedure will be much more effective for weight loss.
CoolSculpting is an excellent choice for patients who are within their ideal weight range, would like to look more sculpted, and do not want to deal with the downtime of a surgical procedure.
For more frequently asked questions about CoolSculpting, please visit our Coolsculpting FAQ page.
CoolSculpting Treatments at Plastic Surgery Group
Are you interested in learning more about the revolutionary CoolSculpting procedure? If so, contact the professionals at The Plastic Surgery Group today. We have seen incredible results among our patients treated with CoolSculpting. During your consultation at The Plastic Surgery Group, we will determine if this safe, non-invasive procedure is right for you or if a different procedure would be a better fit. We look forward to serving you!